[TenTec] auto tuner

WA3FIY wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:01:14 -0500

I sure hope it does not have an internal tuner as standard.  If
they want to make one available as an option, OK, but I would
not use the internal tuner and I sure don't want to pay for
something I won't use.   Much better for TT to put the money
into basic performance of the rig and let me decide if I want a
tuner or not.

BTW, that's one thing I've always liked about TT.  They don't
make me buy stuff I don't want, like tuners, mics, etc.

How about "satin" gold trim.  I think it would look a lot better
than polished gold.   But then what do I know?   Whenever we
go anywhere, my wife has to pick out my clothes so she won't
be embarrassed!    :-)

-Lee-