[TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 21:12:11 -0600

Ron, seems like I read that the TT Amateur Products Manager claimed tht the
protoype being shown was FINAL in cosmetic details and design. If they are
planning to start selling the unit by Dayton, then the case work, etc. must
be well along into production by now.

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002