[TenTec] Re: Tuners

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:56:04 -0600

John, how does this relate to the high-speed circuit breakers built in to
TT power supplies and required if non-TT supplies are used?

Just curious, since I read your story and then I read other postings about
how a low impedance load drives the collector currents to 30 amps almost
instantly and if the fast breaker doesn't operate, poof! there go the
finals . . .

Straighten me out!   <:}

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002