[TenTec] Re: Ten Tec's Story on the 516

duffyb01@fuse.net duffyb01@fuse.net
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:04:28 -0500

Dear TenTec,

I did not send a letter of support for you folks to build them and start selling them now, but here is my advanced order for a 516.  E-Mail me as soon as they're ready to ship and I'll call with all the information so you can ship it to me.

I would suggest others do the same thing if you want to buy one.

Regards,

Duffy

http://www.wb8nut.com