[TenTec] KB7OEX: a big plus favoring ORION

Duane Grotophorst n9dg@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:35:56 -0800 (PST)

Icom is by no means unique to the behavior of
obsoleting previous models quickly, all of the import
manufacturers tend to do that.

Also keep in mind that the imported radios can and do
frequently get huge pricing advantages due to
Dollar/Yen ratios. The Japanese radios are once again
enjoying such a favorable exchange rate.

Duane
N9DG

--- "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer"