[TenTec] 1892 BULB

Al Scanandoah k2zn@rochester.rr.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:49:00 -0500

If anyone is still looking for some after Bill's supply is exhausted,
Ocean State Electronics ( http://oselectronics.com ) has the lamps in
stock for $0.45 apiece.  No #756 lamps, though :-(

I apologize if this information is redundant - the lamp discussion has
been interspersed amidst all the Orion mail.

Al, K2ZN