[TenTec] Jones filter -- Scout v. Delta II

robert k stephens bstephens1@mindspring.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:33:36 -0500

Kevin
I can't tell you what the reason is but I can tell you that the writer  of
the QST reviews agreed with you. He disliked the Delta II Jone's filter &
liked the Scout filter.
73 Bob Stephens
KB1CIW