[TenTec] Carl, Pmni, 756 etc

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 06:42:14 -0500

This is exactly why the new radio should have a signal meter like the
one on the RX340. It reads actual DB, It is not affected by ATT: or
pre-amps in the radio or any gain setting. It is the one thing that
would set this radio off from all the others. Scott says he does not
like it. BTW, the features of this radio, I think have been set  by
scott but I think in this case he is wrong. At least give both
options.
BT