[TenTec] Help with reflector

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:04:43 -0500

Your messages are going out on the reflector and appear to be sent to
you using this address. If you get this, you should get reflector
UNLESS your ISP is for some reason blocking this address from getting
through his email system. Better verify that also.. Note that a check
shows that the ip address that contesting.com uses has been listed in
at least one anti-spam site. The providers of contesting .com need to
clear that.  It appears that other domains using the same IP may have
caused it. this is what I got on the look up.
contesting.com resolves to IP 216.1.128.71
>(127.0.0.4) 216.1.128.71 is DNSbl listed. by xbl.selwerd.cx
>rave.com
>www.norcomld.com/209.137.57.91
>www.nitro-net.com/216.4.57.174
>gm20.com/gm12.com