[TenTec] FS: Corsair II Front Panel Rehab Parts

David Hammond dhhdeh@concentric.net
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:31:39 -0500

Hi Everyone,

If you have a Corsair II that shows the wear of time on the front panel,  I
have some parts that may be of interest to you.

-A Brand New Silk Screened Front Panel Insert to renew the numbers and
letters around the dials.
-A Brand New Gray Plastic front panel insert for around the switches and
main tuning dial (fits within the silk screen insert)

              AND

-A BRAND NEW PLASTIC DIAL GLASS!.  Very rare.  I bought the last around in
1998. I now have one left to offer to rid your Corsair II of scratches and
smudges in the smoked bezel dial glass.

All three AS A SET ONLY;  $59.00 shipped UPS Ground UPS

Great for rehabbing a Corsair II that is showing its age.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave