[TenTec] FS: Model 262 power supply/speaker/vox

NZ8J timcook@erinet.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:32:18 -0500

For sale Model 262 power supply/speaker/vox. does not work, looks complete,
some wires inside have been disconnected, but everything appears to be
there. Speaker sounds good though hi hi.. This is the model that is cream
colored and wood grain covering. It is about a 7 or 8, some minor scratches.
I bought it as a non working unit and was going to use it as a speaker and
way to bring the mic and headphones out to a more convienent location for my
Triton 544, but was not aware when I bought it that wasn't the same color as
the 544.  I'm sure it is repairable by someone who want to put the effort in
it. Make cash offer or trade for something.
thanks
Tim
NZ8J