[TenTec] SCOUT and Digi Modes

Jerry Parkany j.parkany@arlnetwork.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:05:53 -0500

Any one using a Scout either with homebrew or Rigblaster or other commercial type interface for PSK and/or RTTY modes?   I would like to use my Scout at field day this year specifically for these modes.  Last year we had a "digi-station" using an TS830...it was a big hit...but owning both a TS820 & Scout I can say the Scout runs rings around the 820 for receive in my own in-shack comparisons. ( let's not start a thread about tt vs. kw).  Just want to learn if anyone else has been-there-done-that and can offer some advice.

	Thanks & 73
	Jerry N8PY