[TenTec] 4CX1600B

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:08:51 -0600

Sent this earlier, but never saw it posted or a response from John.  I
find the 4CX1600's (GS23b's) on Tom Hix's web site - - www.tomstubes.com
.   Price $219.  Don't know if they are in stock or not, but I purchased
a pair of GU74b's (4CX800's) from Tom last year for my Alpha 99
($200/pr, but there were other dealers with lower prices).  His web site
is still active, but I can't tell you anything more.

        73,  Duane   (vacationing in Tennessee)