[TenTec] Limericks & Dayton 2K2

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw@fyi.net
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:31:25 -0500

Two slightly off topic comments:

First:
Back in February, you may remember I was soliciting for Limericks for my
club's April newsletter.  Again, my thanks to all who replied from each of
these reflectors.

The April 2002 issue of the WASHRag is now available at www.washarc.org for
anyone who's interested in viewing the results.

Second:
Naturally, I'm getting right to work on the May newsletter (beats trying to
pull it all together at the last minute).  We have some members of WASH who
will be going to Hamvention for the first time, and they've asked for some
input from the rest of us.  Kind of a "how to" for a "newbie," as one put
it.  So I'm looking for BRIEF suggestions or hints that a first-time goer
could find of interest -- things like what to look for, what to avoid, where
to find bargains, which lines are the shortest for food and other "essential
needs," etc.

If you are interested in helping out, please reply direct to me, not to the
reflector(s).  All material used will, of course, be properly credited --
and no sharpened Rettysnitches will be used, either <g>.

Thanks all!

73, ron wn3vaw
"The use of excessive violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers...
...has been approved"