[TenTec] FS: Delta and Triton IV $425 the pair.

David B. Perrin dbp@conknet.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 00:45:21 +0100

Hi-
 I have for sale a TenTec Triton IV with 252MO power supply with VOX.
It is in beautiful shape, with the manual. Works excellent: very
sensitive receiver and excellent QSK. Covers 80-10 meters.
 I also have a Ten Tec Delta for sale which covers 160-10 meters and
the WARC bands, it will need a crystal to transmit on 24 MHz. It too
is in beautiful shape without a scratch. No power supply. It works
fine. Its only malady is that on SSB the RIT has to be turned on just
a bit to zero the tx/rx frequency, no problem on CW.
 $425 for the pair plus shipping. Pictures available.
 73 de dave in NH dbp@conknet.com