[TenTec] Seeking help on report of "wide" signal

Arthur T rtgsdad@mchsi.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:30:26 -0500

Hi All,

Got my first report of a "wide" signal on 20 CW tonight...very technical
term, I know...my guess is the guy was running his noise blanker and I was
pumping his AGC, since all he sent was that he could hear me over the whole
band and he was 30 to 40 over 9 on my Pegasus.

Anyone out there willing to set up a sked on 20 and give a listen?  I'd
appreciate it; I do not have the test equipment to check it properly.  As
far as propagation goes, I'm in southwest Missouri.

Thanks,
Art
KC2G