[TenTec] re: "My new Jupiter"

AC5E@aol.com AC5E@aol.com
Sun, 5 May 2002 15:39:52 EDT

Congratulations on your purchase. I keep mine on the shelf behind my office
chair; where I can monitor the DX windows and work the "new ones" when they
come up; and am very satisfied with it. I use an Astron for power, and it
works FB.

Also use a 705 mike and every QSO has resulted in favorable comments about
the audio.

The manual covers the download pretty well. I haven't updated mine - but I
suppose I will at some time in the future. They guys who seem to download and
install every update can tell you more about that but it looks pretty simple.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E