[TenTec] RE: Orion pix and show n'tell

AC5E@aol.com AC5E@aol.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 18:57:07 EDT

Actually, I prefer a black and white pix. Color pix take too long to load. As
it is the B/W pix takes about as long as it takes to make and drink one pot
of coffee to load on this slow computer, and a color pix would probably take
overnight.

 This thing reminds of the time Mattie Jones got on the train to KayCee and
the conductor told her her kid couldn't ride on a childs ticket because he
was way too old. "Well, he blame shure wasn't nearabout that big when we got
on this thing," Miz Mattie fumed.

On show and tell, it sounds like a good idea. But I don't need another Tee
Shirt. I would rather have a TenTec mouse pad. Or for the Orion to come with
dual QSYers with a built in paddle. It would make it much faster to answer a
CQ. And every microsecond counts.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E