[TenTec] Orion show and tell

bill ny9h ny9h@attbi.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 18:29:53 -0500

hey that's marketing !!!!   This is Tentec...

To quote a friend; they should provide a radio to a rep ( like me)
to demo it at local hamfests.....either keep the radfo or get paid some
minor commission ( as a sales rep)...to show demo & sell
I used to sell instrumentation !!! to end users
   sort of the same thing...

hope they'll let me near the thing next week ...
i hope ... i hope it's a demo we can play with at dayton...
It's my main objective ! ( or maybe buying the new big Icom )
bill