[TenTec] Like New Centurion FS

Wa4aos@aol.com Wa4aos@aol.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 17:16:44 EDT

Up for sale is my Ten Tec Centurion amp in New-mint condition and I use the
term mint rarely.  I operate 99% CW and just don't use this excellent full
QSK amp. It's time to let someone else enjoy the POWER. Total time on the
unit and finals is less than 10 hours. I keep it under a dust cover and it
rarely ever sees daylight. I am a NON-Smoker and a neat-freak The unit will
include the Ten Tec shipping carton, manual, 3-500Z finals and my personal
offer of complete satisfaction or ship the unit back for a complete refund
less shipping charges. I assume that participants of this reflector are
licensed Ham operators but I will ask for verification of your call sign to
be referenced against your shipping address. Sorry but I am sure everyone
understands. I will be at Dayton this week and can bring the amp and save the
shipping charges. Iam asking $ 1425.00 plus shipping, as this unit is as NEW,
with Ten Tec's price being $2195.00.  I will either need cashor a MO and feel
free to call or email with any questions...

Glenn Scott
341Colonial Acres Road
Laurens,SC  29360
864 682 4633