[TenTec] weird postings virus?

Duane Budd w5ben@arrl.net
Sun, 12 May 2002 12:15:05 -0400

Have you had your 	OUTGOING email scanned by Norton? While
Norton has been catching any k l e z junk here (as far as I
know) hopefully the outgoing screen will kill anything that
is missed???

Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, TN

**All outgoing Email is screened by Norton Antivirus**

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Steve Ellington
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 10:49 AM
To: Tentec (E-mail)
Subject: [TenTec] weird postings virus?

Guys. I have no idea what these strange postings are......

multipart/alternative
  text/html

My outbox shows no outgoing mail to the list at that time
and I've scanned
my drive using the latest Norton's update. I've seen this
from other list
members and now myself (or it appears to be myself).

Steve Ellington N4LQ.