[TenTec] Investors Wanted

John Huffman hjohnc@core.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 07:55:58 -0400

After reading the list for a while, I have come up with an excellent =
business opportunity -- after-market Dots.

I'd make Orange Dots for Black Dot rigs and Black Dots for Orange Dot =
rigs.

I'd make Scout Dots, and Omni Dots, and Argo Dots, and Delta Dots.

I'd make special order Dots to match your shack.

It can't miss.

I just need some investors for start-up costs.  I need a hole punch and =
some of that colored vinyl with sticky stuff on the back.  And, a table =
to do the punching on.  And, a postage machine for shipping the orders.  =
And, a computer for keeping track of inventory.  And, test rigs to test =
the dots.  An Omni VI would be good.  And we need to set aside money for =
an Orion in September.  Of course, the test rigs will need an =
antenna.....

Investors, please e-mail directly to PayPal.

73 de K8HJ
John

multipart/alternative
  text/html