[TenTec] Orion Concern

Art Art" <rtgsdad@mchsi.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:40:19 -0500

  Of colored displays there were comments no end,

  As long-held opinions pitted friend against friend,

  But that was all rot

  When compared to that dot

  Whose colored jerseys we=92re sworn to defend.

  =20

  All right, as far as poetry goes, it=92s pretty bad, but it wasn=92t =
the warmest subject.  Perhaps one of the psychologists or psychiatrists =
on the reflector could tell us what underlying, unfulfilled desires we =
express by our preferences in dot color!

  =20

  Art

  KC2G (a man with far too much time on his hands today)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---