[TenTec] Argonaut 5 Supply Voltage sensitivity

wb2vuf@qsl.net wb2vuf@qsl.net
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 17:45:45 -0500

Mark, et al,:

I have used my Scout with a 7 amp hour gel cell battery and I have not
had a problem running it for a couple of hours of casual or Field Day
type operation. It is possible to buy individual 2.2 V gel cells which
could be connected in series with a 12 V battery to give a little more
margin.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF