[TenTec] The twenty meter user's net

Edward Crawford w4wvw@msn.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:12:45 -0500

ters. Let's just do this thing!

cul. 73. Ed, W4WVW...
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 8:09 PM
To: Edward Crawford
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The twenty meter user's net

Ed:

Thanks for the reply, and for volunteering. I just posted a
message to the reflector regarding the replies I've received
so far.

Right now 0100Z looks like the popular time, but that might
be a bit late for the east coast folks. So I'm waiting for more
opinions, if there are any.

So if we can find a time and freq., it looks like we'll be back
on the air.

73,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- =20