[TenTec] Rcvr so-called performance figures (lo-o-ong)

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:35:42 -0600

Pete, take a look at the Sept/Oct. issue of QEX for an article on receiver
performance on DX - I think you might be surprised at the overall receiver
rankings . . . the heart of the comparisons is the ability to deal with
weak S2 DX signals a few KHz from S9+20 dB local signals.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
K2 #489      Icom IC-765 #2349     Icom IC-756 PRO  #2121