[TenTec] Rcvr so-called performance figures (lo-o-ong)

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 07:40:24 -0600

Sorry to seem so mysterious, guys, about the QEX article . . .

Elecraft has placed it on their web site at

		http://www.elecraft.com

As you might expect, the Elecraft K2 ranks first in that article - European
DX operators' performance impressiona - and in the ARRL Lab data for 20 and
5 KHz signal spacing.

I use my K2 as another front end for my Icom PRO by taking an IF signal out
of the K2 and into the PRO. Best of two worlds: the almost bullet-proof K2
front end and all the IF DSP capabilities of the PRO, including the
Spectrum Scope.

If I ever make time, I will prepare an article on this for the Elecraft
list and their web site.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
K2 #489      Icom IC-765 #2349     Icom IC-756 PRO  #2121