[TenTec] Many items for sale

Riyadth Al-Kazily riyadth-q@rmci.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:44:17 -0700 (MST)

All,

  I've suddenly discovered that I've got way too much stuff, and some has
to go (especially if I want to buy myself a nice Christmas present this
year), and I thought some of you might be interested.  There is quite a
bit of Ten-Tec equipment, and this e-mail will not be complete.  For a
full listing (with pictures) check out my web page at:
  http://www.qsl.net/kb7ywe/ForSale.html

The highlights are:

  1. Ten-Tec Scout 555, hand mic, power cord, manual, and a module: $300
  2. Ten-Tec Argo 556, hand mic, power cord, manual, and a module: $300
  3. Additional modules (All available, check website): $20 each
  4. Mobile bracket for Scout/Argo: $15
  5: Ten-Tec Argonaut 509, hand mic, power cord, and manual: $200
  6: Ten-Tec Model 228 antenna tuner: $50
  7: Ten-Tec 1254 Shortwave receiver kit (built): $100
  8: Emtech ZM-2 antenna tuner (built): $50
    ... and many more items (laptop, palmtop, PDA, keyer, voltmeter, ...)
        Check out the web page!

Prices do not include shipping, but are negotiable, so just drop a note if
you are interested, or want more information on anything on the list.

  -Riyadth, KB7YWE

--
Riyadth Al-Kazily            KB7YWE    DoD #295
riyadth-q@rmci.net             Star, Idaho