[TenTec] Ten Tec Items FOR SALE

David Barlow Davebarlow36@msn.com
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 12:50:35 -0600

I Still Have the Ten Tec Model 422 Centurion FOR SALE. It has less than =
a hour of use (if that much time) It comes with the 422-10 For 10 =
Meters. It has not been installed and has never been opened from the box =
it come it. Everything is in Original Package, such as Manual, Warranty =
Card and Parts Kit. I also have the original receipt that is will come =
with the Centurion. The 2 3-500Z 'S will are in a separate Box. I am =
asking $1550.00 Plus help on shipping and Insurance .

I have two (2) Ten Tec  External Speakers. They are also new. One is the =
307 C that matches the Jupiter. The other one is the 307 G . It matches =
the Omni 6 Series. I am going to ask $75.00 Each.

I have the Ten Tec Filters ,,,Model # 282 and Model # 285. I am asking =
$75,00 each .=20
Thank You for reading this message.
Have a good day to you and your families.
Dave / WA6CQJ
760-256-3359

multipart/alternative
  text/html