[TenTec] Trade: Elecraft K2 towards TT OmniVI/opt1 or 3 : other TT for sale.

k7gt@attbi.com k7gt@attbi.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:20:08 +0000

TT lovers!

I wish to find a clean OmniVI option 1 or 3 to pair with my existing opt3 for a SO2R
setup. I can presently only offer my Elecraft K2 and cash in trade for a suitable unit.

The K2 has ssb and mike, I/O board, 160m/2rx, AF, ATU, NB and external amp sw.
It also comes with the protective case by Mountain Pacs (or whatever they are called).
I have $1150 into the K2 as it sits.  I can offer the K2 and $250 for a fully loaded opt1
and $325 for a fully loaded opt3.  Each pays shipping to the other. I also have a Pyramid
7A p.s. that will more than power the K2 for $40 credit.

If your unit has a p.s./speaker unit that you wish to go with it, I will kick in an added
$125 and sell it on the reflector. I already have two.

After I find such a rig and a deal is consummated, I will have for sale :

OmniV, very clean and fully loaded with filters and 705 mike. $750+shipping
I find the V to be a very nice rig but I keep reaching for the AF control, etc., in the
wrong spot...

I still have for sale now:

Corsair I , clean and fully loaded with filters and 701 mike. $350+shipping

TT 252G p.s. with external ammeter (for Triton IV)    $50+shipping.

Serious offers only. The offers are firm as stated.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

--
Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA