[TenTec] WOW SERVICE!

Dr. M.J. DiGirolamo DrD@2020.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:44:44 -0500

At 10:59 AM 11/23/2002, you wrote:
> > Yaesu has had my VX-7R for two MONTHS!  :-(
>
>Which is the reason I switched to Ten-Tec 15 years ago.  I had a new Ft-980
>and got to use it 8 1/2 months out of its first year.

    Last year I sent my Yaesu in for repairs.  It took them 3 months and it
was a royal pain in the buttocks to get anything out of them in the
meanwhile.  The communications were poor at best.  Their customer service
has fallen by the wayside.  I have truly lost heart with them and no longer
see Yaesu equipment as "the apple of my eye."

     I will end on a positive note by saying that when it finally arrived
it worked perfectly.

73,

Mike, W4XN