[TenTec] W4PA in Contest ?

Jim Reid jimr.reid@verizon.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:08:37 -1000

Hi,

Anyone heard Scott somewhere on the bands in the CQ CW
test?  Would sure like to hear an Orion.  Don't see his call
"spotted" at DX Summit.  Or maybe he is at someone's
multi-multi.  Any info,  or lead to a frequency where an
Orion is in action would be much appreciated.  I have done
a lot of listening.  Surprised to find signals nearly equal
in strength from the mainland to out here on all three of
20, 15, and 10 meters.  But no signal is stronger than
9+15 dB,  at least that I can find.  so far.  Am trying to
compare my Corsair II to my RX-340 per IMD, etc,
but so far no signals to really tax either rig, hi.

73,  Jim  KH7M