[TenTec] W3WH/4/QRP QRV

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw@fyi.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:59:54 -0500

For those of you, like me, who've been waiting to hear an Argonaut V on the
air:

Bill Hill W3WH will be spending next week in Williamsburg VA.  He was
convinced by Jack Layton W9UK to take his Argonaut V along with him.

No, I don't have any idea of times, frequencies, etc. yet, but he will be
using it during the week.  If I get any advance notice, I'll let you know.

Incidently, Bill was operating last night with it during the CQ WW &
completed his QRP DXCC with the Argonaut V at about 5 W out.  (Now he has to
get all the cards... <g>)

73, ron wn3vaw

'If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?'
-- from "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor on the Bedpost Overnight?"
Lonnie Donegan, SK, 4 November 2002