[TenTec] latest Orion info (not official)

William Mansey; WA2PVK res0wsci@verizon.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:59:35 -0500

Thanks for the "unofficial" information.  Based on the "official" update
back on the 13th. this sounds quite reasonable.
I also got my keyer but decided not to order the microphone, at this time,
because I had just recently gotten the 20th. Anniversary Goldline (with the
DX element added) BEFORE learning of the Heil/Ten-Tec microphone.  I will
have to "suffer" with that microphone.  :-(
I certainly will be eagerly keeping an eye or two, at the minimum, on the
Ten-Tec site for any Official news.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.  73, Bill

---