[TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!

John Bohnovic bohnovic@bellsouth.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 07:38:51 -0500

Gary,

Shooting a person in the leg so that you can provide first aid is not a
good analogy to the service and reliability issue.

Jeff's analogy is out of context. No human has a warranty provided when
they are born. TenTec provides a warranty on their equipment. TenTec loses
when their equipment fails inside the warranty period. Not only does it
cost them money to repair and ship the equipment, it also costs them in
terms of their reputation with the owner of the failed equipment.

73..de John/K4WJ