[TenTec] Omni VI band change to last used frequency on that band

ditzian@alltel.net ditzian@alltel.net
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:52:40 -0400

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 17:05:51 +0000
To: tentec@contesting.com
From: Terry Burkholder <terryb@htn.net>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI interface to CT

I am trying to get the CT program to talk to my Omni VI.  When I
change
bands using the alt-f1/f2 commands the omni changes bands but always
goes
to the band edge - 3.500.00, 7.000.00, 14.000.00 , etc.  It does not
go to
the last QRG I was using on the new band.  Is this normal?

Terry,

Menu 3, item bCP (band change preference) set to F with the arrow
keys. Yours is set to P. F returns to last QRG on that band, P
maintains rightmost digits as currently set (the way early digital
radios used to work).