[TenTec] Jupiter software

Chris Robson crobson@robsonco.com
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:16:38 -0400

The best software by far is N4PY's software which can be used in Jup mode
and Peg mode. I specific like the Jupiter logging mode where I can use the
front panel yet still see a radio face on my computer while using my
contest software(Writelog for Win). I can also change bands from the
computer radio face and other limited functions from the computer and still
have all the functional use of the Jupiter face. Quite honestly, the N4PY
software has made my Jupiter a great contest rig.
73, Chris KB3A