[TenTec] VIRUS WARNING

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw@Blomand.Net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:51:00 -0500

Bill:

I too have received messages that were generated by a virus, unknowingly
from what appears to be a legit sender.  Fortunately my ISP provides a
service which scans all incoming messages and for those senders that are not
on my "approved" list automatically quarantines them for me to view before
downloading to my computer.  Also, my Norton scans all outgoing messages
that I send.

I try my best to keep things clean and I do hope others exercise the same
level of computer discipline.

73
Bob K4TAX

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Mansey WA2PVK" <res0wsci@verizon.net>
To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 10:39 PM
Subject: [TenTec] VIRUS WARNING

Hello ALL,
    I just got an Email from someone on this Reflector that had an
attachment.  I was suspicious, and so was my AVG anti-virus program.  I
queried the "sender" and he verified my suspicion.  He did NOT send the
message.
    Please watch your incoming messages and do not open any attachments
without first contacting the sender to verify authenticity.
    The suspicious message was sent to me directly rather than through the
Reflector.    73;  Bill

---

multipart/alternative
  text/html