[TenTec] Argonaut V

aluscre aluscre@neo.rr.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:05:30 -0400

I watched the UPS tracking from work today and saw Argo-V had been
delivered around noon. Was hoping I could cut out early, but no luck
even had to stay a little late.
Got home an opened box but had to meet friends for dinner. Finally got
home around 9:00 PM. Hook up the power and fired up. Everything came to
life just fine. Heard ST2BSS on 14.200 but rats, it was a list
operation. Went up to 15M and swung beam. It took a few calls but ZL7C
was first into the log. Now I can sit down and take a look at the
manual. Very nice feel to tuning, good fit and finish. More later. I
really lucked out. Order was placed last Thursday and got it today. My
original order got lost in cyberspace back on first day they were taking
orders.