[TenTec] N4PY and Logger

Scott Johnson scott@wowpage.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:21:19 -0400

Has anyone successfully used the N4PY Jupiter software and Logger together?
If so, I'd be interested in knowing how you did it, because it's stumping
me.  Even when I tell Logger that it's talking to a Pegasus through N4PY
software (those options are actually there, cool!) I have problems.  Logger
doesn't see frequency information, which is enough of a bummer, but then
after I've started Logger, my pod doesn't work anymore and I have to restart
N4PY to get it back!

Any help appreciated.  Otherwise I'm having lots of fun with my new Jupiter!
Thanks to all who suggested getting the pod -- it has made a world of
difference, and now I never want to go back to running the radio from the
front panel!

     Scott

--
Scott Johnson (scott@wowpage.com) (s.johnson@klotzdigital.com)
ICQ: 30730876 ICBM: N33 45 50.6 W84 49 31.3 (+- 3dB)