[TenTec] RF in SSB on my Omni VI

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:07:51 -0500

Comment:

Steve's idea of monitoring on another receiver is excellent PROVIDED that
it is not subject to the same RFI mechanisms as your main rig. If it is
not, then that may provide a clue as to your problem with the basic
station.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
K2 #489      Icom IC-765 #2349     Icom IC-756 PRO  #2121