[TenTec] #309 mobile bracket

Joe Malloy jmalloy@stny.rr.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:28:20 -0500

I don't see information about Ten-Tec products presented by anyone, Ten-Tec
or otherwise, in a relatively terse format, as it was, as spam, so I hope
Ten-Tec (and Scott, in particular) doesn't hesitate to post in the future.

Spam is _unsolicited_ commercial email; by joining a list dedicated to
Ten-Tec issues, however, I think it can be reasonably concluded that  the
odd piece of commercial email is entirely welcome from the manufacturer of
the rigs we both celebrate and grumble about here.

By the way, you effectively re-"spammed" the group with a duplication of the
message that you complain about.

73,

Joe, W2RBA