[TenTec] drift

KMerzel@aol.com KMerzel@aol.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:15:32 EDT

Hello All:
I have been told that my corsair II has a tendency to drift down a bit during
a cw qso. The other end can still copy. On my receiver there is no drifting
of the audio noticeable. The only thing that jumps a bit is the last digital
column-the 100 Hz. This has always been jumpy on recieve for me but again,
the received audio has no drift. Any suggestions.

                                                 73

                                                 Ken  N2XY

multipart/alternative
  text/html