[TenTec] TT 260 PS Question

ARDUJENSKI@aol.com ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:27:21 EDT

I have an intermittant problem with the 260 PS for my Corsair. I will
occasionally get a mild hum on transmit (CW) that I can hear in the headset.
If I turn the power supply off and back on the problem disappears. Last week
in receive mode I heard a loud buzzing. Turning PS off then on made the buzz
go away. With the antenna removed from the Corsair, RF LOW SETTING and AF at
MAX, using the headset there is only a very very faint hum.

I am not sure where to start to look for the problem and would appreciate
suggestion(s). Yes the radio equipment is all grounded

Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA
FISTS 5702  Proud member of ARRL