[TenTec] Packet Question (off topic)

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw@fyi.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:32:38 -0400

Forgive me for asking a somewhat off-topic question here, but considering
the recent discussions of various digital modes with Ten Tec gear, I'm
hoping someone will have an answer...

Several years ago, I got a "PC Packet Station" board, made by PKT
Electronics.  I received no software with it, but it is allegedly a complete
TNC & 2 Meter 2 frequency 1 watt transceiver, all on an 8 bit board.
Intention was to stick it in an older computer as a dedicated packet
station.

I was told that the software was available on the web, but I've never found
it anywhere.

Anyone know anything about this card, and what software I could use with it?

Please reply direct, not to the reflector, since this is off-topic, and
thank you for your patience!

73, ron wn3vaw

When asked "If you had been in President Clinton's place, would you have
resigned?",
Republican Member of the House of Representatives Dick Armey replied:

"If I were in the President's place, I would not have gotten a chance to
resign.  I would be laying in a pool of my own blood, hearing Mrs. Armey
standing over me saying, "How do I reload this damn thing?"