[TenTec] re: Orion command set and interface info

Paul Christensen w9ac@arrl.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:34:02 -0400

I imagine guys like Carl, N4PY will easily develop some form of software translation table into the software (like he has now),
which will allow the GUI software to control one of many different Ten-Tec's simply by "clicking and checking" the appropriate box
in the GUI setup menu.

-Paul, W9AC