[TenTec] Share ride to TT Hamfest from Central Ohio

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:18:20 -0400

I'm looking for someone to share a ride with to the TenTec Open House /
Hamfest next weekend. I'd like to be there Friday evening as I would like to
meet with some of the folks from the 40m Pegasus / Jupiter net for dinner.

I live in London, OH (near Columbus, OH) and my route would be I71 south to
Cincinnati then I75 to Knoxville. I want to go to the hamfest, but 7 hours
each way is too long a time for a solo trip (for me, anyways). If we take my
car, I have a mobile HF (non TT) setup. No smoking allowed in the car.

73,
Mark, N8ME