[TenTec] Triton IV External VFO

john johnmb@nc.rr.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:54:33 -0400

This is initially odd, but it works very well. Listening to both
VFOs at once is unusual !

John wb5oau

At 05:42 PM 9/27/02 -0400, Edward Crawford wrote:

>Here are the mode selections. They should correspond with the led's in the
dial as you switch thru the mode positions.
>#1 xcvr tx & rx
>#2 Remote tx & rx
>#3 xcvr tx & remote rx
>#4 remote tx & xcvr rx
>#5 xcvr tx & rx and remote rx
>#6 remote tx & rx and xcvr rx
>
>The last two allow you to rx two freq's at once; true dual rx!!!
>I have a manual I could copy if you need it.
>Good luck with it. 73 de Ed W4WVW

 Can someone tell me what those six positions on the "Mode" switch mean?
Maybe someone can share the manual which I will pay for reproduction and
shipping.  TUIA