[TenTec] Omni VI Plus freq. readout

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:53:34 -0500

Better than what?

If I may mention the name, my Icom 756PRO is never more than 5 Hz off WWV
on a cold start and within 5 minutes is within 2 Hz or less and get even
closer as it warms up. It can be readily adjusted dead on to WWV, but the
adjustment is "touchy" so I usually quit fooling with it after I get it
down to a one Hz error. My calibration procedure provides 0.1 Hz
resolution.

73/72, George
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!