[TenTec] TT net time and Titan III?

Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC mnewell1 at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 16:30:49 EST 2003

I hadn't realized that Daylight Savings time was this
weekend.

What we've done in the past is to stick with the same
local times, but the GMT time would changed.

So if you're used to the net starting at 1330, 1430,
1530, 1630, etc. local time,  it will still start at that same
local time during Daylight Savings Time.

73,

Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX